Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Dream

A group of us, some people I know and am currently in relationship with and some people I do not know but understood in the dream that I was in relationship with them, and my little brother Brian, all took a journey to go and live in a complex of cabins in a far away land. The dream being set in medieval times had us walking in this journey. We undertake this journey with a legitimate agreement with the landlord/owner of these cabins to occupy and to live in them…. a lease if you will, which I recognize as a contract between us.

As we arrive at our destination we find that there are squatters living illegitimately in these domiciles. When we tell them that they must go and that we have authority from the owner of the properties to occupy them they recognize the authority of our claim to be there they angrily and begrudgingly leave. After spending some time organizing and making sleeping arrangements we all separate to go off to our separate cabins for the night.

All of a sudden I awaken to a pair of arms grabbing me from under the house through a hole in the floor. The grip is strong but not insurmountable but is trying to drag me into the space under the cabin for what ever reason. Shortly, I hear my brother yelling to me with clear distress in his voice to resist being dragged into the crawl space. I understand that he too is being attacked in his cabin. After the attack seems to abate we all begin meeting outside to compare our experiences. There are some things that dawn on us.

We had assumed that because we were the legitimate tenants that no one would oppose our being there. The squatters were rough looking people but it never occurred that they would resist and otherwise try to harm us for being there. In fact, the idea that there would be any struggle at all is foreign to me.

Very shortly after we had all separated to go to our respective cabins and within moments of my entering my cabin I immediately came under a very powerful attack. The attack was not by any human force but by a strange pressure like force that pinned me against the wall I was nearest. It was as if I was under 300’ of water and the immense weight of it was crushing me into incapacitation. As I am being crushed under this weight I have some strange thoughts come to me.

After recognizing this attack of unparalleled supernatural power, which I identified as witchcraft, I began to realize my profound vulnerability to this power seizing me. I realized how insufficient alone my claim to this lease was, in that I desperately needed the landlord Himself to come and establish my claim. I interestingly, began to realize the sin in my real life (the compromises, the struggles that I far too often do not struggle with, the outright disobedience I am willing to live in and also my laziness that so often has me ignoring my need to sow into the things of the Spirit thus strengthening my "inner man") and immediately connected that to my inability to withstand the profoundly powerful attack I was under.

Believing that I was going to die without remedy I began to pray in the Spirit, “tongue talking”. Although I did not immediately experience relief, nor did I sense any coming- I still believed I was going to die- within a few more minutes the strange but powerful attack subsided and I could begin to take a breath.

When I was released I ran outside and found the others too had been under attack and had gone outside to share the experiences they had. I began to scream, "We are not ready for this! We are not prepared! We are not ready for this! We are not prepared!" After i caught my breath I began to relate my encounter to them and they were intrigued by what we were to learn from it as well as their won encounters. Immediately after relating my story I looked over behind the group and I saw a small contingent of the larger group of squatters mount horses and begin to ride away; they had hate and anger on their faces which made me realize that we would be seeing them again. Interestingly they wore human skulls as necklaces around their necks.

I awoke with a sense of heaviness in the extreme!. Some of what was being communicated to me is presently clear. I am going to seek God for the rest and if/when I get more I will relate that also.

No comments: